Thursday, June 7, 2012

The way to dominate Diablo 3

I hated it when my cousin came over to stay with us for a month. First, I had to share my room with him. Second, I was told that he would share my Internet. I quite didn't like the idea of sharing anything with anyone leave alone with a cousin I didn't like.

But life can pull some interesting surprises upon you. One night I woke up to find my cousin at my brand new Diablo 3 system. He had my headphones on. It was about 3 am, and I was almost in a fit of rage. I got up to have a fight but before I could say anything... my eyes fell on the screen.

I couldn't believe it. He was playing like a pro. I had been struggling with the system for weeks. I could not resist asking him how long he had been playing. I didn't expect a proper answer from him considering I had already been behaving pretty badly with him for the last several days. But then, he told me about Diablo 3 Secrets Guide. Today, my cousin and I have become the best of friends, and I can bet only two things matter in life – a great buddy and a great Guide to Diablo 3!

1 comment: