Friday, June 1, 2012

Why it’s not a great idea to ignore your Diablo 3 friends

I want to share a serious advice for all gamers out there. Sometimes, our ego comes in the way of friendship. Let me tell you my story. I am a Diablo player since the very first game was launched and had reached a good level in Diablo 3 too. I was at a plateau but I refused to share my strategies with my friends. After all, I didn't feel they would understand what I was talking about considering that they were way below my Diablo 3 level.

Several weeks went by before I realized I should worry about my stagnation in the Diablo 3 system. I decided to check with my best friend. I had not spoken to him about Diablo 3 for two weeks. I was shocked to know that he had surpassed me. I was ashamed and shocked. I regretted that I had not shared my own Diablo 3 progress with him. He was kind enough to tell me about this fantastic guide; Diablo 3 Secrets. Needless to add, we are both now at dominator level!

No comments:

Post a Comment